Thursday, October 8, 2009

Best Friends Shoot

Kim and Katie, recent graduates from Ohio University, are a great duo! These two best friends met each other at a meeting held by their RA as freshmen and have been friends ever sense.

Katie, living in Texas, came to surprise Kim for a visit. Kim, wanting to surprise Katie, contacted me asking if I would do a best friends photoshoot. Kim and I browsed blogs for inspirations and compiled our ideas.

These wacky girls have made for the most fun shoot yet!!! Both comfortable in front of the camera, I was able to catch a lot of goofy shots. Absolutely nothing is posed. If these girls look like they were having a blast, they really were...and I was too.

More wacky pictures to come from Kim and Katie.






1 comment:

  1. So your synposis is spot on! However, you forgot one crucial detail...our wonderful photographer joined in on some of the fun when she hopped in front of the lens for some random shots. I'm sure those shots will come later. :P

    ReplyDelete