Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Isabelle

Homesick adj. Acutely longing for one's family or home.

I get homesick easily. I love school, but when I am at home in Cincinnati, I'm somewhat of a homebody. In high school I went to school, went to swim practice, had piano lessons, and then came home to do homework. That was it. I'm still that way when I go back during my winter, spring, and summer breaks.
I enjoy being home and spending time with my family, especially with my niece Isabelle (or Beatlehead, which is what I like to call her). When I am away at school I feel like I miss out on a lot of things regarding my family, especially how Isabelle is growing up.
At one time that I left for school she was barely putting together utterances. I got back from break and she was speaking in full sentences. I now hear that she is making up her own language and getting very tall. Hopefully I will get to spend a lot of time photographing her with my new camera this summer.
She's a ham!

Photographs: These photos were taken in the summer at my house. Isabelle, I believe, is almost three when these were taken. All three pictures were taken on my HP point-n-shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment