Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Daffodils


My trip to Indiana was extremely rewarding, but very tiresome. I felt like I was on the go-go-go 24/7, but I enjoy the excitement. Things haven't slowed down, despite my arrival back to Athens. The first day of class for spring quarter was very busy. Students are hustling to their new classes carrying bags filled with new books, jamming to their ipods while walking, and stopping sporadically to give hugs to friends whom they haven't seen in only a week, but to them feels like a year.

First day of classes is certainly overwhelming, but amongst all the bustle I managed to take time to smell the flowers...literally. On my way to my last class of the day I saw these daffodils, already in full bloom. I enjoyed them for a few minutes, as they were a nice reminder that spring has started.

Photograph: Taken with nikon D60 at the Ridges at Ohio University.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see some new pictures...what's taking you so long

    ReplyDelete