Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring in Athens


It is officially spring break!! I can't wait until the flowers start blooming by the college gate on campus and until the weather is nice enough to ride my bike to class and sit on the lawns to do my homework instead of being stuck by a desk.

Unfortunately, I will probably not be posting a lot of pictures this week. I already haven't been because I've been swamped with finals and this upcoming week I will be traveling and performing in the state of Indiana.

When I return, I hope to have a lot of photographs to share.

Photograph: This picture, "Tulips on College Green" was taken with my film SLR. It was entered into a photo contest. Although it did not win first place of its category, it was published in a photography book which can be purchased at Barnes & Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment