Friday, March 6, 2009

Peaches

Still trying to master taking pictures of food. I think food has been the hardest thing to photograph. When I cut up the peaches I used to French toast, I immediately fell in love with the colors of the fresh fruit.
Movin' to the country gonna eat a lot of peaches
I'm movin' to the country I'm gonna eat me a lot of peaches

Movin' to the country I'm gonna eat a lot of peaches
Peaches come from a can they were put there by a man
In a factory downtown
If I had my little way Id eat peaches everyday
Sun soakin' bulges in the shade

Movin' to the country I'm gonna eat a lot of peaches

I took a little nap where the roots all twist
Squished a rotten peach in my fist
And dreamed about you woman
I poked my finger down inside makin' a little room for a ant to hide
Natures candy in my hand or can or a pie

No comments:

Post a Comment