Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Copyright



I've been told that I need to start putting my name on my pictures. I like that people are using my pictures on their flyers, as their profile pictures for networking, as headers for blogs and submitting them for articles in newspapers. More than anything I'm grateful people like my photographs enough to be using them for their personal use, but who doesn't like credit now and then? I looked into how to put copyrights on my photos. I've been messing around with several different fonts but will eventually start putting my signature on my photos. I have not mastered a look for this that I'm particularly ecstatic about, but here are a few examples of what I have so far.

Photographs: Both photos of Ali were taken with my nikon d60.

No comments:

Post a Comment