Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dance


Jen is a alumnus of Ohio University where she studied education and dance. She now works in the Cleveland area as a ballet/jazz teacher and a competition dance choreographer.

Jen and I first met about a year ago through African dance. Jen is a very talented dancer, full of life and spunk. When she asked me take pictures of her, I instantly accepted.

I wanted to capture her charisma in her photographs as well as her love for dance. I wanted to feature both simple movement as well as her point shoes. I'm still in the process of editing a lot of her pictures, but am pleased with how these few have turned out so far.




Photographs: All photos were taken at the Ridges with no flash on my nikon d60 and edited in photoshop. With the last image, I used a editing technique I have not used before. I'm working on making the technique flawless.

No comments:

Post a Comment